Sunday, March 29, 2009
Financial Peace
We have been taking the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University course through our church and it has been very informative. If any of you have heard him speak when he has come to town or on the radio or watched his show on TV you know he is an excellent motivational financial speaker and knows his stuff! Who would have thought a weekly date night of talking about finances could be fun?! This guy really makes it interesting and fun with his stories. If any of you have the opportunity to see him when he comes to town or take the course through a church or some other avenue I highly recommend it!!! It's not just about budgets and debt, he provides excellent information on insurance and scams to watch out for and investing. His website is one that I follow now so I have listed the link on the top right of this blog. I know you won't believe me, but it really is interesting, eye-opening and entertaining! Especially if you have children to help teach them about finances young so they do not graduate and end up in credit card debt and buried in loans by the time they graduate from college!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment