Saturday, October 24, 2009

Montana Road Trip

We had a very quick 7-day trek to Montana for my grandma's 90th birthday. It was great to catch up with family and have the kids spend time again with all their Montana relatives. I would like to say it was an easy trip, but it was a lot of moving and hotel time for 3 young kids. They were troopers though and we had a lot of fun at the parks and visiting everyone. Thank goodness for Carolyn enduring another road trip with the Clan... wouldn't have survived without her! We're thinking next year Rob and I might make the trek alone though! Here are some pictures of the good times :)

FOUR GENERATIONS on Grandma's 90th birthday! My mom, Grandma and me with Olivia and Ava
Grandma and 3 of her 4 kids, mom, Aunt Dora and Uncle Dewey(Carol is in the picture below)
Aunt Carol, Kao, Rob & I
My first cousin Mike who I hadn't seen in over 15 years.
Cousin Lisa
Some of the second cousins gathering for dinner
And a photo op before bedtime
Great Aunt Floss ... almost 90 and you would never know it!




No comments: